General MAP of SAXONY and BOHEMIA, With the adjacent Countries, including all SILESIA
Map of the kingdom of Bohemia divided into districts by strong lines. The region remained in Austrian hands after 1763. It contains the sources of the Oder and Moravia rivers. Originally part of Moravia, it became a separate crown land of the Austro-Hungarian Empire in 1849. Czechoslovakia gained the larger part of it by the Treaty of Versailles in 1919. Germany seized it 1938, and then it was returned to Czechoslovakia in 1945. It is now part of the Czech Republic.
Map of Germany. Prime meridian is unknown, map grid does not match a meridian or the equator. Three scale bars on the map; English Miles, German Miles, and Common French Leagues.
D. Henry and R. Cave
1 map ; 24 x 36 cm
9.776; 12.706; 48.506; 51.861
W. K. Morrison Special Collection
v.30 January 1760, opposite pg. 8
This material is provided for research, education and private use only. Commercial use of this work is strictly prohibited. Attribution for use must be provided as follows: "Digital reproduction from the W. K. Morrison Special Collection of the J. B. Hall Library at the NSCC Centre of Geographic Sciences” and link to the original record. For use other than research, education or private uses please contact the J. B. Hall Library at the NSCC Centre of Geographic Sciences.